Price: Out of Stock | Amazon Sale Price: Out of Stock
The Standard Shoe Racks can be built as horizontal or vertical tower units.
- Metal mesh horizontal shelf pieces 50% stronger than standard plastic racks, capable of holding up to 15kg each
- Stylish black metal mesh, powder coated to resist scratching
- Can be configured as you like, as horizontal or tower unit thanks to spares included
- Leave out a mesh panel to give room for upright boots
- Easy assembly in minutes (instructions provided); no tools required
- Also available in Large and Jumbo sizes
Customer Reviews for Neusu® Standard Heavy Duty Shoe Rack
Ready to buy? Click the button below to add one to your Amazon basket now, then continue browsing:
One of the products of which Neusu is most proud, the Standard Heavy Duty Shoe Rack is made from robust metal shelves, power painted to resist scuffing, with metal sides covered in patterned black plastic. In itself, this makes the shoe rack better quality than most other similar racks, but we went further and recognised that different people may want the rack in different formats, or indeed the same person may want the shoe rack in a different configuration at different times. That’s why the rack comes with the additional pieces (free of charge) that allow you to build it as a horizontal unit 2 units x 2 units holding up to 12 pairs of shoes, or as a tower 4 units x 1 unit.
The Standard Shoe Rack can be bought either with or without doors.
The shoe rack without doors and in horizontal configuration
The Standard rack in tower configuration with doors
If you need something bigger, check out the Large or even the Jumbo Shoe Racks.